Took controller apart, plugged this right in, charged it fully and it was ready to go. Don't be stupid and buy a new controller get a new battery if that is all you need.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Fits good into the older style ps3 controller batteries. It would work with the new one too, but might rattle around a bit.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, it was what it said it was.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine so far only had it for about a week now but it is working and taking a charge like it should.
My PS3 controller battery started to only last about 1hour before it was dying out, so I was looking for a replacement controller and came across this. I was blown away that this was an option, instead of paying $35 for an off-brand & $50 for the Sony brand. I couldn't believe that it was only $5-6 and couldn't resist. My other controller battery is fine, but I bought 2 of them because the price was so good. I have already replaced the battery, but it definitely isn't for someone who isn't used to taking electronics/mechanical stuff apart. It would have took about 5-10mins, but the one of the right trigger buttons decided to pop out and I had to really work, to get it back together. Overall, even with the problem I ran into, it took about 15-20mins. Time well spent for the savings that I got, but I just wouldn't recommend letting a kid replace it unless they're pretty saavy with that kind of stuff. Oh, and this battery is even better than the one that came with the Sony controller...Sony had a 610mah, and this one is an 1800mah! Very fast shipping & delivery. Thank you Overstock!!!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exact
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Don't remember
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
Check carefully what you do and do not need in the bundles overstock tries to sell you, I thought I needed the batteries, but behold they came with the original system.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Looked fine not needed
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The PS3 did not require batteries and it cost more to shipo them back then to just donate them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fine