ICD-9-CM 2013 for Physicians (Paperback)
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck! Maximize your efficiency and effectiveness with Carol J. Buck's 2013 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 & 2 - Professional Editio...
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck! Maximize your efficiency and effectiveness with Carol J. Buck's 2013 ICD-9-CM for Physicians, Volumes 1 & 2 - Professional Edition. Combining Netter's Anatomy artwork and the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy, spiral-bound reference gives you easy access to the information you need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based coding. Plus, you can take this resource into certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Exclusive focus on ICD-9-CM, Volumes 1 and 2 provides clear, concise coverage of physician-based coding essentials.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- The Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning symbols, including Not First-Listed Diagnosis, Unspecified Code, Includes and Excludes, and Use Additional.
- Additional hints, tips and definitions within specific codes provide extra guidance in coding anatomy, pathophysiology, or other coding directions.
- References to the American Hospital Association's Coding Clinics® help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
- Age and Sex edits alert you to codes that are used only with patients of a specific age or sex, helping to ensure accurate reporting.
- Omit and Code Also codes highlight government text needing special attention.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
|Genre||MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / General|
|Publisher Date||2012-08-22 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||W B Saunders Co|
|Unit weight||4.98 lb|
|Number Within Set||1-2|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
|Authors||Buck, Carol J.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.