Great ideas for desserts and snacks that are quick to make and lower in calories.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
Good amount of easy to make recipes. I would recommend this book to anyone who is trying to lose weight or keep their calories down without giving up yummy foods.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? image matched product
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
I was kind of disappointed at the amount of ingredients required in these recipes. You have to buy a lot of things to make many of them and you will only use part of the ingredients you bought so you want to make sure to make the things again so the ingredients don't go bad.Secondly I felt that I could have created several of the recipes myself just being creative in the kitchen.It's an ok book if you don't mine un-natural products (i.e. Splenda, sugarfree/fatfree products, etc.) and it gives you a lot of ideas, but be prepared to have a long shopping list if you want to be able to make everything in the book.
The merchandise (3 orders of tooth brushes) was just what I needed to add to the hygiene bags that my organization needed. We fill 150 bags at a time for the homeless in my area. The tooth brushes were perfect for the need and they were so inexpensive. The sale was advertised just at the right time becausewe will fill the bags in November. I have been hoping that you will be advertising small tubes of tooth paste and little jars of lotion because we also need those items too.
I have to say this is one of the best cookbooks I own. So far I haven't encountered a bad recipie. Don't let the odd ingredients in some of the recipies throw you off; just try it, you won't believe how delicious everything turns out. So good!!!!