Even if listeners love their work, they probably have days when almost nothing goes right. In How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job, bestselling author Dale Carnegie shows listeners how to make every day more exciting and rewarding—how they can get more done, and have more fun doing it. Presenting selections from the landmark works How to Win Friends and Influence People and Stop Worrying and Start Living, Dale Carnegie’s time-tested advice will help listeners to:
• Make other people feel important—and do it sincerely
• Avoid unnecessary tension—save energy for important duties
• Get people to say yes—immediately
• Turn routine tasks into stimulating opportunities
• Spot a sure-fire way of making enemies—and avoid it
• Smile in the face of criticism
How to Enjoy Your Life and Your Job will help listeners create a new approach to life and people and discover talents they never knew they had. Dale Carnegie can help listeners get the most out of themselves—all the time.
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.