The Book Your Children Don’t Want You to Read
This revised and updated edition of How to Con Your Kid is the most useful (and sneakiest) parenting manual you’ll ever purchase. Here are hundreds of tips, techniques, and simple scams for getting your child to do exactly what you want—at mealtime, bedtime, bathtime, and beyond. You’ll learn how to:
• Con your kid into eating by playing on his possessiveness.
• Con your kid into bathing by “swimming” in the tub.
• Con your kid into talking quietly by whispering back.
• Con your kid into returning your iDevice—by any means possible!
And dozens more tricks of the parenting trade!
David Borgenicht is the coauthor of the bestselling Worst-Case Scenario Survival Handbook series and the father of two budding con artists.
James Grace is the coauthor of The Good Deed Guide and the father of three young grifters.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.