Read this book for book club. Excellent book. Didn't want to put down.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Wonderful
This book is part of our book club selection. I have not finished the book yet. So far the book is just great. It may be a love story; but, the historical aspect is what defines the book. We shouldn't forget the gross mistakes we made during WWII in our own country. We must guard against making the same mistakes in our thinking against one nationality background. Remember the melting pot.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? It was in keeping with the story.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The book arrived in perfect condition.
I would recommend this book to others and think it would be fantastic for a book club, it even provides questions for discussion at the end. This makes one ponder what it was like for all the Japanese-Americans living on West Coast during WW2.