This book is a good overview about horses and touches on most subjects about them
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? good image
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality of product was good
I was new to horses and it helped me a lot. From this knowledge I can learn more from more comprehensive books and tapes, etc. Horses are magnificent animals and people need to knowlegable around horses, as they are big animals and can cause a lot of injury to people and themselves when people act inappropriate with them.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Very good overview
My daughter is starting to really get into horses and horse back riding. I figured I had better get some more information and read up on my daughter¿s hobby before I let her get too crazy into it. The first thing I have learned is that horses are an expensive and time consuming hobby! With the help of this book you can keep some of those costs to a minimum. Horse ownership and riding is very rewarding and character building hobby. This is a great book for the beginners out there like me. I liken it to "Consumer Reports" for the equestrian enthusiast. The book itself is well written and provides an overview of what horse ownership and riding is all about. I really wanted my daughter to understand what it means to own and ride such a magnificent animal and this book does just that. You can pick up the book and start reading at any point and understand what the authors are explaining. It is a great reference guide for those "FEDs" (Fathers of Equestrian Daughters) out there.