Tucker Maxs third and final book in his series of stories about his drunken debauchery and ridiculous antics. What began as a simple sentence on an obscure website, My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole, and developed into two infamously genre-defining books, I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell and Assholes Finish First, ends here.
But as you should expect from Tucker by now, he is going out with a bangliterally and figuratively. In this book, youll learn:
* How to live and work in Cancun, while still enrolled in Law School,
* Why Halloween is really awesome,
* How to subtly torture a highstrung roommate until he explodes with furious anger over a misplaced condiment,
* What really happened when a dirty pageant girl tried to sue Tucker because he told the truth,
* Why you should never accept a homemade treat from a hippie with a van, and
* What happens when Tucker turns sexting into a sport.
Hes still Tucker Max, andfor one more bookhes still an asshole.
Tucker Max received his B.A. from the University of Chicago and his J.D. from Duke Law School. His first book, I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, was a #1 New York Times bestseller and spent more than 170 weeks on the list. He has also been credited with being the originator and leader of the literary genre fratire, and was nominated to Time magazines 100 Most Influential List in 2009. He currently lives in Austin, Texas, and can be reached through his website, TuckerMax.com.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.