Enjoy a healthy, balanced diet with authentic Chinese cuisine!
The artistry of Chinese cooking lies in the attention to every detail of a dish’s preparation. Empowered by a deep culture of harmony and balance, making the most of the health benefits of each ingredient, and presenting each meal in an attractive, appetizing way are the three hallmarks of true Chinese cuisine. With Cooking Well: Healthy Chinese, you and your family can enjoy the wonderful tastes, colors, and aromas of Chinese cooking.
Whether you’re looking for well-known dishes such as Chicken Chow Mein and Kung Pao Chicken, or are interested in trying traditional Chinese recipes, Cooking Well: Healthy Chinese has something for everyone. Each recipe has been designed to incorporate healthy and convenient cooking methods and ingredients, making it easier than ever to bring nutritious, authentic Chinese cooking into your home.
Cooking Well: Healthy Chinese also includes:
• An overview of authentic Chinese ingredients—like tofu, winter melon, and bamboo shoots—and their nutritional benefits
• Healthy alternatives to traditional Chinese ingredients, as well as low-oil preparations and healthy stir-fries to suit any diet
• Step-by-step instructions and helpful tips on Chinese cooking techniques and ingredients for beginner chefs and those new to Chinese cooking
• A guide to authentic Chinese ingredients and where to find them
Cooking Well: Healthy Chinese contains over 125 traditional and popularized recipes including Spicy Szechuan-Style Noodles, Pork and Shrimp Wontons, Chicken with Enoki Mushroom Soup, Stir-Fried Chicken with Sweet Flour Sauce, Sweet and Sour Chicken with Vegetables, Chicken with Goji Berries and Chinese Yam, Red Bean Cake, and many more!
Wang Renxiang is an eminent archaeologist in China. One of his major research areas has been on the dietetic culture from the perspective of archaeology. He has published many books in Chinese on the subjects of gourmet food, cooking, and culture.
David W. Wang is a senior consultant of international business and crosscultural
communications based in Washington, D.C. He is the author of the recent worldwide best-selling book, Decoding the Dragon's Mindset.
Jo Brielyn is the co-author of Combat Fat for Kids: The Complete Plan for Family Fitness, Nutrition, and Health. She is also a contributing writer for Hatherleigh Press and has currently completed 14 other nonfiction books about health and wellness.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.