This was a gift for a child and he loves it, This is a old movie that was hard to find but overstock had it and at a great price
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
dvd was as shown and described. Movie itself is a fun, family friendly movie!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? as described
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
This movie was hard to find in stores. Went straight to overstock and had within 7 days. Always pleased with Overstock purchases.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent
I saw this movie a long time ago and thought my son would love it so, after looking everywhere for it, I searched on Overstock and there it was! I found the movie to be just as I remember it, cute, funny, and heart warming, about how a family finds a "bigfoot" in the woods while hunting and the Dad takes it back to their house thinking to make money off "discovering" bigfoot! Of course, you can guess what can happen when you have a 7 foot smelly "wildman" in your house! The movie has many underlying themes that talk of being kind to animals, and people too. I would tell more but that would give the movie away, for while it is complex in what it teaches the plot is very simple. Which is good! For who doesn't love a movie that just tells a good old fashion story, and let's us enjoy the funny things in life, and afterwards comes any thinking of what it had to teach us. The movie itself is not Closed Captioned, but it does have subtitles. It does has a few cusswords in it, some that make you think "How did this get a PG rating?" but if you have the subtitles on, and are quick with the remote, then this movie is perfect for any age! The Dad works at a gun store, infact guns are quite prevalent throughout the movie. Just giving a heads up incase that may bother people looking into buying this movie but, let me tell you, it all comes out wonderful in the end so you may want to over look that. ^^ All in all I think this movie is perfect for anyone!
Like the 1st reviewer, I saw this on VHS. It is a Classic. Showing different perspectives from the young boy, his teen-aged sister; Don Ameche's character; to the 'bounty-hunter's. What would it be like to have a huge, hairy, friendly and uneducated guest in your home? Knowing he/it cannot remain there - - you come up with plans to assist him with what his desires are for his future. Harry wants to be helpful as well. From my grandchildren to myself and ages, in between; my highest recommendation.