Marijuana seeds are legal to buy and—with some soil, water, and light—can grow into one of humanity’s favorite pastimes. Call it pot, bud, cannabis, ganja, dope—if you have the seeds, you can grow the weeds. Here are step-by-step directions to growing and managing your own marijuana plants. The author discusses both in-door and outdoor growing, including information on:
• Choosing the right plants for your needs
• Where to buy seeds
• How to germinate the seeds
• How to nurture the plants
• How to prepare the final product
• Problems to avoid
• And more!
In addition to more than 100 full-color, step-by-step photographs, the book features an extensive list of resources, making it the essential guide you need to grow your own weed.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.