Hearty, comforting, classic fare—lip-smacking ribs, perfectly roasted chicken, thick-cut potato chips, all ma......more
Hearty, comforting, classic fare—lip-smacking ribs, perfectly roasted chicken, thick-cut potato chips, all manner of steaks—plus starters and sides make this lavishly illustrated cookbook a dangerous one to look at on an empty stomach. Food fads come and go, but this fare is both easy to make and proven as a perennial favorite.
Grillhouse is not an attempt at redefining food, but rather a celebration of the classics—simple, casual, fun and delicious. Recipes include:
- Scallops with cauliflower puree and bacon
- Sirloin steak with bearnaise
- Whole flounder with burnt butter & sage sauce
- Lamb shanks with red wine, lentils, and herbs
- Rum and maple mashed sweet potato
- Apple and cheddar pie
Ross Dobson is a chef, food writer, stylist, and rising star of the cooking scene in his hometown of Sydney, Australia. He is the author of ten books, including Wholefood Kitchen, Casual Entertaining, Fired Up, Market Vegetarian, Kitchen Seasons, 3 Ways With . . ., and Chinatown. In Australia he has worked at Bills, the restaurant owned by celebrity chef Bill Granger. Visit him at rossdobson.com.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.