Gout and Other Crystal Arthropathies
Gout and Other Crystal Arthropathies, by Dr. Robert Terkeltaub, presents the state-of-the-art, clinically-focused coverage you need to manage these increasingly prevalent diseases. Diagnose the full range of crystal arthropathies-including pseudogou...
Gout and Other Crystal Arthropathies, by Dr. Robert Terkeltaub, presents the state-of-the-art, clinically-focused coverage you need to manage these increasingly prevalent diseases. Diagnose the full range of crystal arthropathies-including pseudogout, intercritical gout, hyperuricemia, and gouty arthritis-and treat your patients effectively with discussions of recently-approved drugs like Uloric and those currently under review, such as Kristexxa and Colcryst. With coverage of the latest therapies, preventions, and imaging studies, along with access to the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com, this comprehensive resource is ideal for any physician who diagnoses, treats, and manages gout and crystal-induced arthropathies.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Stay current on recent developments such as uricosuric therapy and inhibitor therapy; gout flare prophylaxis and colchicines; ultrasound in the diagnosis of crystal deposition diseases; imaging of gout, CPPD, and hydroxyapatitie deposition diseases; and uricase therapy of gout.
- Manage the full range of crystal arthropathies with 25 clinically-focused chapters on pseudogout, intercritical gout, hyperuricemia, gouty arthritis, and more.
- Treat your patients effectively using the latest information on drug treatments, from the recently-approved Uloric to Kristexx and Colcryst, which are still under review.
The tools to you need to diagnose, treat, and manage gout and other crystal arthropathies
|Author||Terkeltaub, Robert, M.D.|
|Genre||MEDICAL / Rheumatology|
|Publisher Date||2011-09-23 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||W B Saunders Co|
|Unit weight||2.4 lb|
|Audience||Professional and scholarly|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.