Gilad is the best. I have tried many videos with different instructors and Gilad is my favorite. The uncoordinated will especially love Gilad. He is easy to follow and doesn't get all fancy like so many try to do today. Most importantly, you will feel the burn!! I haven't worked out in a very long time and I was able to finish this 55 minute workout.
The DVD is a very good DVD to use. The instructor makes it fun.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? it looks just like the picture
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? discribed the product accurately
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
It is hard to keep up at first but after a week i find i can keep up and I am noticing some clothes fit me better
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. super workout
I've been out of shape for awhile and have asthma. I needed a way to get started in an exercise program. This DVD is great for beginners - the instructor encourages you, works you up steadily and really works out every part of your body. After each work out, I feel sore and invigorated. I'd recommend this DVD for anyone beginning or coming back into the exercise world, but still looking for a challenge. Of course, as with all exercise products consult your doctor 1st ... I don't think this would be appropriate for people with heart conditions.
Besides the fact that he looks like a Greek God, the exercise tape is excellent. You are looking into a beautiful beach, (instead of a room) while you workout. He gets you going, seems to know just when you need to step it up a bit, and gets you sweating. I have had this in the VHS form for many years and am having to get it on DVD. You will love it. It is simple to understand and to follow. You also learn to breathe during each exercise which is important. I love it.