The extensive and ground-breaking work of Dr. Jacquelin Perry is encompassed and detailed in the world renowned text, Gait Analysis: Normal and Pathological Function. The medical, healthcare, and rehabilitation professions key tex......more
The extensive and ground-breaking work of Dr. Jacquelin Perry is encompassed and detailed in the world renowned text, Gait Analysis: Normal and Pathological Function. The medical, healthcare, and rehabilitation professions key text for over 18 years on gait….
Now available in a much anticipated New Second Edition
Dr. Jacquelin Perry is joined by Dr. Judith Burnfield to present today's latest research findings on human gait. Gait Analysis, Second Edition has been updated and expanded to focus on current research, more sophisticated methods, and the latest equipment available to analyze gait.
What is New:
• A new chapter covering running
• Synergy of motion between the two limbs
• A new chapter covering pediatrics
• A new chapter covering stair negotiation
• New and updated clinical examples
• A section on power inside each chapter covering normal gait
• New methods and equipment to analyze gait
This Second Edition to Gait Analysis offers a re-organization of the chapters and presentation of material in a more user-friendly, yet comprehensive format. Essential information is provided describing gait functions, and clinical examples to identify and interpret gait deviations. Learning is further reinforced with images and photographs.
• Six sections cover the fundamentals, normal gait, pathological gait, clinical considerations, advanced locomotor functions, and gait analysis systems
• Clinical significance of the most common pathological gait patterns
• Over 470 illustrations and photographs, as well as 40 tables
• Patient examples to illustrate elements of normal and pathological gait
Tens of thousands of orthopedic, orthotic and prosthetic, physical therapy, and other rehabilitation professionals have kept a copy of Gait Analysis by their side for over 18 years…join ...
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details