For more than 15 years, Food Network has been the only television network devoted exclusively to food and entertaining 24 hours a day. Today it reaches more than 90 million households in the United States and can be seen internationally in Canada, Australia, Korea, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Monaco, Andorra, Africa, France, and the French-speaking territories in the Caribbean and Polynesia. Its informative and entertaining lifestyle programmingmore than 95% is originally producedincludes world renowned chefs, restaurateurs, passionate gourmets, working mothers and celebrities and covers everything from gourmet meals and healthy diet to quick weeknight meals and wine. Food Network has been responsible for creating stars like Mr. Lagasse, Rachael Ray and Paula Deen, giving national exposure to chefs like Bobby Flay and Mario Batali, and bringing viewers the hugely popular Iron Chef America, based on the format of the Japanese cult sensation. This powerful brand expands its reach beyond TV with a website, foodnetwork.com, that averages more than 7 million hits monthly, and the bi-monthly Food Network Magazine, which debuted with the November/December 2008 issue. More than 1 million copies of Food Networkbranded books have been sold since 2004, and many of 2006's best-selling cookbooks were authored by Food Network chefs, including Rachael Ray, Paula Deen, Emeril Lagasse, Alton Brown, and others.
The ultimate collection of favorite recipes from an internationally acclaimed lineup of fabulous chefs: Rachel Ray, Emeril Lagasse, Giada De Laurerntiis, Bobby Flay, Mario Batali, Tyler Florence, Dave Lieberman, Paula Deen, Alton Brown, Michael Chiarello, Wolfgang Puck. Inside you'll find:
- More than 120 of the best restaurant-quality recipes that can easily be prepared in home kitchens.
- All the characteristics you've come to expect from Food Networkgreat recipes, reliable cooking tips, and easy-to-understand instructions.
- Behind-the-scenes back-kitchen chitchat with some of the worlds hottest chefs.
- Q&A sessions with each chef about his or her passion for food, favorite ingredients and secret vices.
- Exclusive photos of the all-star chefs taping shows on-stage at Food Network studios put readers in the kitchen with their favorite television personalities.
- Numerous how-to photos and detailed text guarantee recipe success every time