A Fluent Learning Book
Based on the principles of cognitive science and instructional design, Fluent Entity Framework, part of the Fluent Learning series, is a true tutorial that will help you build effective working models for understanding a large and complex subject: developing Entity Framework applications using Visual Studio.
Most introductory books just talk at you and give you “exercises” that have more to do with taking dictation than actually learning. Fluent Entity Framework is different. It guides you through learning the way your mind likes to learn: by solving puzzles, making connections, and building genuine understanding instead of just memorizing random facts.
DETAILED INFORMATION ON HOW TO…
• Write .NET applications using Entity Framework 5.0
• Use all three of the supported Entity Framework workflows
• Create, extend, and query arbitrarily complex data models
• Use the Entity Framework Fluent API and T4 templates to create truly provider-independent data models
Rebecca M. Riordan has an international reputation as an author and application architect. Her ability to make complex technical subjects accessible and understandable has earned her books a devoted following. In 2004, her book, Seeing Data: Designing User Interfaces for Database Systems Using .NET was nominated for the prestigious Jolt award. She is also author of Fluent C#, Fluent Visual Basic, and Designing Effective Database Systems.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.