I have had this book for a year and finally made two things yesterday. Oh my goodness they were delicious! Wonderful instruction, beautiful pictures. I can die happy after having these sticky buns and lemon poppy seed pound cake. I hope to get to flour one day, but until then I will eat my way through this book!
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Beautifully one
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality for the price
I haven't made anything from the book yet....but plan to very soon. Easy to follow recipes and the photo make your mouth water! lol....
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great cook book....There are some amazing recipes in it that don't seem to be difficult to make.
This cookbook is wonderful-reason why is because I actually met joanne Chang at her Myers+Chang restaurant. I also sampled the famous pop-tarts that she features in the cookbook. One word for the pop-tarts: SUPERB. I also will be trying the muffins, cupcakes and several other wonderful recipies until Fall/Winter. I recommend getting this cookbook as a gift for the novice cook. If you reside in boston, get those poptarts, gift wrap them and present the pop-tarts with an autographed cookbook by Chang. I love this cookbook!
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? Beyond expectations