Why did you choose this product?
I had the cook book and lost it. I need this one because it has so many good recipes....
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook: 700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes (Paperback)
One of the bestselling slow-cooker cookbooks of all time, with more than 5 million copies sold, this collection of 700 recipes gives you everything you need to prepare outstanding breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, plus appetizers and desserts. The ...
Phyllis Pellman Good is a New York Times bestselling author whose books have sold more than 11 million copies. Good is the author of the nationally acclaimed Fix-It and Forget-It slow-cooker cookbooks, several of which have appeared on the New York Times bestseller list, as well as the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Book Sense. The series includes eight titles. The most recent are Fix-It and Forget-It Pink Cookbook, to benefit the Avon Foundation and Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook, Revised and Updated, with the American Diabetes Association. Good is also the author of the Fix-It and Enjoy-It series, a cousin series to the phenomenally successful Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbooks. Phyllis Pellman Good is Executive Editor at Good Books. (Good Books has published hundreds of titles by more than 135 authors.) She received her B.A. and M.A. in English from New York University. She and her husband, Merle, are the parents of two young-adult daughters. For a complete listing of books by Phyllis Pellman Good, as well as excerpts and reviews, visit www.Fix-ItandForget-It.com or www.GoodBooks.com.
One of the bestselling slow-cooker cookbooks of all time, with more than 5 million copies sold, this collection of 700 recipes gives you everything you need to prepare outstanding breakfasts, lunches, and dinners, plus appetizers and desserts. The must-have slow-cooker cookbook.
Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook that knock-it-out-of-the park, slow-cooker cookbook is back in a REVISED and UPDATED form. The book has already sold more than 5 million copies, so we didn't want to spoil it!
We have only added a few enhancements to this original cookbook in the wildly claimed Fix-It and Forget-It cookbook series:
1. Brand New: 100 new recipes for slow cookers.
2. Brand New: "Prep Time," "Cooking Time," and "Ideal Slow-Cooker Size" are included for each recipe.
3. Brand New: 4 pages of basic and very helpful "Extra Information": "Substitute Ingredients for When You're in a Pinch" "Equivalent Measurements" "Kitchen Tools and Equipment You May Have Overlooked" "Assumptions about Ingredients in Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook, Revised and Updated"
4. Brand New: 1 page of "Tips for Using Your Slow Cooker: A Friendly, Year-Round Appliance."
5. Brand New: Additional tips and tricks for making the most of your slow cooker, spread throughout the book.
6. Brand New: A second colora rich purplefor recipe titles, contributors' names and addresses, the words "Tip" and "Variation," and the numbered instruction steps.
7. Brand New: The drawings on the opening pages of chapters and the spot illustrations throughout.
8. Brand New: 1 page of tip-in color, right inside the front cover.
9. Brand New: 2 pages of review excerpts to position the original book's success, immediately following the tipin page of color.
10. Revised: An improved Index!
11. Revised: A personal Introduction to the book by author Phyllis Pellman Good.
12. Revised: Good's personal comments and voice throughout the recipes.
We've learned a lot since the original Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook first quietly appeared. Now you and your customers can benefit with this new edition of the beloved favorite Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook REVISED and UPDATED!
|Genre||COOKING / Methods / Special Appliances|
|Publisher Date||2010-05-01 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.0 lb|
|Subtitle||700 Great Slow Cooker Recipes|
|Series Name||Fix-it and Forget-it Series|
|Edition Detail||Revised, Updated|
|Authors||Good, Phyllis Pellman|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I had the cook book and lost it. I need this one because it has so many good recipes.Read More
Book was received in great shape. Exactly as described, basic paperback book. Wasn't sure if I would be receiving spiral bound since the paperback edition does come spiral bound as well. For the price, a great buy.Read More
What I like the most about this book, is it asks for things I already have in my kitchen. No need to run and get a bunch of spices and ingredients I may never use again.Read More
Questions & Answers
Its a Bestseller.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Best Reasons to Own Cooking Books
Best Reasons to Own Cooking Books from Overstock.com. Even with the internet, traditional cookbooks are still useful for casual and serious cooks alike.
Best Books to Give for Mother's Day
Best Books to Give for Mother's Day from Overstock.com. If your mom is a bookworm, use these tips to find her a literary Mother's Day gift.
Twilight - Beyond the Novels
Twilight: Beyond the Novels from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about Twilight, the novel and advice about our many brand-name products.
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide
Pulitzer Prize Literature Guide from Overstock.com. Looking for something to read? Here is a list of notable Pulitzer Prize-winning books.
How to Start a Book Club
How to Start a Book Club from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to start a book club and advice about our many brand-name products.
How to Create Your Own Reading List
How to Create Your Own Reading List from Overstock.com. Learn how to choose books that you'll enjoy and create a useful, engaging, and fun reading list.
FAQs About Banned Books
FAQs about Banned Books from Overstock.com. Celebrate the freedom to read! Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about banned books.
10 Fun Facts about Disney
10 Fun Facts about Disney from Overstock.com. Disney has a long, exciting history, and here are some fun and lesser known facts.
Tips on Selecting the Perfect Entertainment Gift
Tips on Selecting the Perfect Entertainment Gift from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with tips on selecting the perfect entertainment gift and advice about our many brand-name products.
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.