I bought the book but fall asleep too quickly when reading and this book takes a long time to get started. I gave the book to a friend but because of all the hype about the book I decided I should try the audio. The woman's voice reading it is very annoying but now that I am on disc 13 of 16 I am glad I didn't give up on it. It's super nice to be able to speed through parts. Listening to it makes my commute much more interesting.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? same
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
The value and quality are fine but I found it extremely boring to listen to and I couldn't get through the book. To me and in my opinion only, it read like a 15 year old's diary and not like a grown woman's account of a love affair. Even listening through the system in my car, I found myself bored and waiting for something interesting. It never came. This is just my experience. Someone else may like it.
- Would you recommend this to a friend? No