These scripted protocols and summary sheets in a fill-in PDF format offer the EMDR practitioner an adjunct to the chapters ofEye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Scripted Protocols: Special Populations. The excerpted digitalized scripts give the clinician a unique opportunity to record data on the computer or as a hard copy. In addition, there are new summary sheets for each chapter to condense the data collected, allowing for quick retrieval. These digital scripts and summary sheets assist in protocol information retrieval for different populations and then facilitate the gathering and organization of important client data. With this information, case conceptualization can proceed with all pertinent information at the clinician's fingertips. These forms are available as a digital download or on a CD-ROM and are compatible with any computer or device that supports PDF.
The special populations include children, adolescents, couples, clients suffering with Complex Posttraumatic Stress Disorders, Dissociative Disorders, Phobias, Addictive Behaviors, and/or chronic and severe pain. A section on clinician self-care is included also. A unique, one-stop resource that facilitates EMDR treatment, this product is invaluable for fully-trained EMDR mental health practitioners, consultants, and supervisors who work with special populations.
- Scripts and summary sheets for different client populations
- Facilitates gathering and organization of client data
- Expandable and editable digital format for easy access and customized tailoring to therapist's needs
- Concise summary sheets for quick information retrieval
- Assists in case conceptualization and the formulation of concise and clear treatment plans
- Includes templates for repeat use