Expecting 411: The Insider's Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth (Paperback)
Congratulations! Youre pregnant! Now, where do you turn to for the best advice? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those women who came before youand combine it with the solid medical advice from a renowned Beverly Hills OB/GYN and n...
Dr. Michele Hakakha is a renowned Beverly Hills OB/GYN. She was honored with the prestigious John M. Ohtani award for outstanding achievement in Obstetrics and Gynecology. The author of numerous articles on pregnancy, Dr. Hakakha received her training as an OB/GYN at Cedars Sinai Medical Center and has been in private practice for eight years. As a mom of two young children, Hakakha brings a down-to-earth, real-life take on being pregnant.
Congratulations! Youre pregnant! Now, where do you turn to for the best advice? What if you could bottle the wisdom of all those women who came before youand combine it with the solid medical advice from a renowned Beverly Hills OB/GYN and nationally known pediatrician? Expecting 411 is the answer: smart, up-to-date and refreshingly free of paranoia, this is the book youll turn to for quick answers to your most pressing questions. Inside, you'll find:
- Is this normal? From morning sickness to stretch marks, youll learn whats expectedand whats not.
- Is it safe? Sushi? Hair dye? Coffee? Get detailed dos and donts.
- How much weight should I gain? Find the latest guidelines.
- Breastfeeding 101. Learn the secrets of nursing from an expert.
- Detailed advice on prepping for parenthood, including all the decisions you need to make. What tests are required? Are optional?
- Easy-to-find answers on natural childbirth, nutrition, epidurals, when to call the doc and more!
The new, revised and updated 2nd edition includes even more great advice:
- New research on how to prevent preterm births.
- Fish facts and fish tales. What's safe, what's not, and why you SHOULD eat fish.
- The latest warnings on medications during pregnancy.
- Expanded tips and advice on exercise.
- Protecting your newborn from whooping cough and flu.
All that and more in the revised and updated Expecting 411, 2nd editon.
|Genre||HEALTH & FITNESS / Pregnancy & Childbirth|
|Publisher Date||2012-04-16 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Windsor Peak Pr|
|Unit weight||1.66 lb|
|Subtitle||The Insider's Guide to Pregnancy and Childbirth|
|Authors||Hakakha, Michele, M.D.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.