Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference (Paperback)
Find the answers to your most important Excel questions with this reference
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," Walkenbach—along with Excel ...
ITEM#: 12666075Find the answers to your most important Excel questions with this reference
John Walkenbach’s name is synonymous with excellence in computer books that decipher complex technical topics. Known as "Mr. Spreadsheet," Walkenbach—along with Excel expert Colin Banfield—answers your most common and important Excel questions in this easy-to-understand reference.
You'll learn how to open, save, protect, and recover workbook files; add, copy, and delete worksheets; enter and edit data and text; create formulas and functions; audit, format, and print; and more. Highly organized and free of unnecessary jargon, this essential reference allows you to find the answers you’re looking for quickly and easily.
- Excel gurus Walkenbach and Banfield offer quick and easy answers to common Excel questions
- Offers information in a highly organized, easy-to-understand format so you can find exactly what you need
- Includes information on opening, saving, protecting and recovering workbook files; adding, copying, and deleting worksheets; entering and editing data and text; creating formulas and functions; auditing; formatting; printing; and more
- Covers navigating the user interface; using the Ribbon and Quick Access toolbar; saving, protecting, and recovering workbook files; entering and editing data; creating formulas and functions, and much more
Excel 2010 For Dummies Quick Reference enables you to spend more time working on your projects rather than trying to figure how to make Excel work for you!
John Walkenbach, aka Mr. Spreadsheet, has written more than 50 books on Excel and spreadsheet use. Visit his popular Spreadsheet Page at spreadsheetpage.com.
|Genre||COMPUTERS / Desktop Applications / Spreadsheets|
|Publisher Date||2010-05-17 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||0.65 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies Series|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.