Estate & Trust Adminstration for Dummies (Paperback)
Executing an estate or a trust fund is a big responsibility. Estate & Trust Administration For Dummies contains advice for handling estates and trusts of any size. It offers solid pointers on reading and interpreting a will and other documents, ...
Kathryn A. Murphy, Esq., is an attorney with over 20 years' experience administering estates and trusts and preparing estate and gift tax returns.
This authoritative, plain-English guide helps you understand and follow the rules that govern estates and trusts, ensure a smooth transfer of property, and manage fiduciary affairs in an orderly manner. You’ll get help choosing and assembling a team of professional advisors, settling debts and paying bequests, operating a revocable or irrevocable trust, and making sound trust investment decisions. Discover how to:
- Understand executors’ and trustees’ duties
- Read and interpret important documents
- Properly execute an estate or trust
- Handle estates both large and small
- Get familiar with the probate process and estate taxes
- Identify different types of trusts
- Follow the deceased’s wishes — and the law
- Notify insurers and employers of a death
- Follow the steps for closing an estate
- Establish, fund, and change ownership of a trust
- Keep proper trust records
Yes, you can do the job and do it well. All you need is a little help from Estate and Trust Administration For Dummies.
|Genre||LAW / Estates & Trusts|
|Publisher Date||2008-11-24 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.24 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||Munro, Margaret Atking|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.