Ernst and Young Tax Guide 2013 (Paperback)
File your taxes with the help of a proven leader
If you wish to personally prepare your 2012 federal tax return, but seek the guidance of a trusted name in this field, look no further than the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013. Drawing from ...
ITEM#: 14307722File your taxes with the help of a proven leader
If you wish to personally prepare your 2012 federal tax return, but seek the guidance of a trusted name in this field, look no further than the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013. Drawing from the tax experience and knowledge base of Ernst & Young professionals, this reliable resource not only covers how to file your federal income tax return but also provides valuable insights on how to avoid common errors and maximize your federal tax deductions.
Designed in a straightforward and accessible style, the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013 contains essential information that will help you save time and money as you prepare your 2012 federal tax return. Throughout the book, you'll find hundreds of examples illustrating how tax laws work, as well as sample tax forms and schedules to show you how to fill out your return line by line.
- Includes 50 of the most commonly overlooked deductions to take into account when preparing your return
- Provides specific solutions in its special contents index for taxpayers in particular circumstances, including families, homeowners, investors, entrepreneurs, senior citizens, and military personnel
- Contains an individual tax organizer, 2013 tax calendar, and a summary of expiring provisions
- Provides checklists of key 2012 tax breaks and deductions you may be eligible to use
Comprehensive yet direct, the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013 has everything you'll need to personally prepare your 2012 federal tax return.
|Genre||BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Taxation / General|
|Publisher Date||2012-11-20 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||John Wiley & Sons Inc|
|Unit weight||3.35 lb|
|Series Name||Ernst & Young Tax Guide|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.