Kind of boring. Didn't get through the whole DVD before removing from the machine. Too old for my generation, would be better for people born before 1950.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
I luv luv Ellen D.this video is soooo funny!!! I could watch it over and over!! Great dvd
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? great
The first time I ever saw this stand-up routine, my friend and I were killing time on a Sunday afternoon. We happened to stumble across it on HBO, and everytime after that, that we saw it was airing, we were sure to watch. She makes fun of everything that we ALL do in everyday life. Everything about our habits of procrastination and the way we shout on cell phones, to the way we eat popcorn in a dark theater when we think that no one is watching us. It will make you laugh so hard that it will bring tears to your eyes. I recommend this to anyone who wants to laugh at yourself and all the silly things that we do.
I really like Ellen's Daytime show, that's why I bought the DVD, but it was a different kind of comedy than her show. While it was still funny,and I think alot of people would like it. I couldn't get through the entire dvd in one sitting.