The PBS Masterpiece series Downton Abbey has taken the world by storm. With 80 delicious recipes, this cookbook celebrates the phenomenal success of the series and the culinary wonders enjoyed by the aristocracy in Edwardian England. Starting with an elegant array of savory tea sandwiches and sweets from traditional high tea, this book guides you through dinner at the Edwardian table with its:
• Infinite variety of breads—Dinner Biscuits, Estate Oat Bread, Downton Dinner Rolls, and many more
• Soups—Majestic Potato Soup, Royal Cheddar Cheese Soup, Stilton Chowder
• Side Dishes—Asparagus in Cider Sauce, Baked Creamed Turnips, Shredded Spiced Brussels Sprouts, Savory Caraway Cabbage
• Entrees—Edwardian Leg of Lamb, Lobster Pudding, Oyster Roll, Leek Pie, Downton Pheasant Casserole, Pork Loaf with Apples
• Dessert at the Abbey—Lemon Creme Souffle, Raspberries in Sherry Sabayon Sauce, Queen Victoria Rice Pudding, Downton Abbey Honey Cake
With recipes adapted for the modern cook by Chef Larry Edwards, these dishes are as inspiring as they are easy to make.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.