Earn the Right to Win: How Success in Any Field Starts With Superior Preparation (Hardcover)
He led the New York Giants to two Super Bowl victories with his system of relentl...
David Fisher is the author of seventeen New York Times bestsellers, among them collaborations with Hall of Famers Terry Bradshaw and Tommy Lasorda; entertainers George Burns, Leslie Nielsen, and William Shatner; and Nobel Prize?winning biochemist Kary Mullis. He lives in New York.
He led the New York Giants to two Super Bowl victories with his system of relentless preparation and old-school resilience. He teaches his players that you can never guarantee a win, but you can always earn the right to win?with focus, consistency, hard work, and anticipation of obstacles. And if youve earned the right to win, you can sleep soundly before a big game and take the field with confidence.
Now Coughlin shares his best advice and anecdotes and shows how they apply beyond the gridiron. His philosophy focuses on mental preparation and consistency in the face of adversity. And his direct, honest wisdom can help leaders in any field rev up their own organizations. Coughlins lessons include:
- Using time efficiently, both in making and sticking to a schedule and planning for the long-term
- Preparing for unexpected opportunities and building flexibility into your game plan
- Paying close attention to the details, because every piece of information is an advantage over the competition
- Establishing trust and open communication with your team
Earn the Right to Win can help you master a winning combination: preparation, smart decision making, and toughness in the face of adversity. Its a powerful guide for leaders in any kind of organization.
|Genre||SPORTS & RECREATION / Coaching / Football|
|Publisher Date||2013-03-05 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||0.8 lb|
|Subtitle||How Success in Any Field Starts With Superior Preparation|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.