Michele Weiner Davis has appeared as a regular guest on Oprah, 48 Hours, the Today show, and CBS This Morning. She is the author of the bestseller Divorce Busting and of Getting Through to the Man You Love and Change Your Life and Everyone in It, and coauthor of In Search of Solutions. A marriage therapist in private practice, Weiner Davis lives outside Chicago with her husband and two children.
Michele Weiner Davis goes beyond her marriage-saving bestseller, Divorce Busting,
with this empowering and encouraging guide for revitalizing marriage and building stronger, more loving bonds. In a down-to-earth style that is free of psychobabble, Weiner Davis outlines a realistic, solution-oriented seven-step program for managing marital problems, which, when left unchecked, can drain the life out of a relationship. Using revealing anecdotes and in-depth case studies, she illustrates practical ways for marriage partners to
- avoid the "divorce trap"
- identify specific marriage-saving goals
- move beyond ineffective, hurtful ways of interacting
- become an expert on "doing what works"
- overcome infidelity, Internet obsessions, depression, sexual problems, and midlife crises
- get your marriage back on track -- and keep it there
Rescue your marriage with the proven techniques of The Divorce Remedy
-- sound, sensible advice from a renowned relationship expert!