Diabetes for Dummies (Paperback)
The straight facts on treating diabetes successfully
With diabetes now considered pandemic throughout the world, there have been an enormous advances in the field since the last edition of Diabetes For Dummies. Now significantly revised...
Alan L. Rubin, MD, is one of the nation's foremost authorities on diabetes. He is the author of Type 1 Diabetes For Dummies, Diabetes Cookbook For Dummies, and Prediabetes For Dummies.
With diabetes now considered pandemic throughout the world, there have been an enormous advances in the field since the last edition of Diabetes For Dummies. Now significantly revised and updated, it includes the latest information on medications and monitoring equipment, updated diet and exercise plans, new findings about treating diabetes in the young and elderly, new ways to diagnose and treat long- and short-term complications, and more.
Want to know how to manage diabetes? Trusted diabetes expert Dr. Alan Rubin gives you reassuring, authoritative guidance on putting together a state-of-the-art treatment program to treat diabetes successfully and live a full life. You'll learn about all the advances in monitoring glucose, the latest medications, and how to develop a diet and exercise plan to stay healthy.
- New information on the psychology of diabetes and its treatment
- New ways to diagnose and treat both short- and long-term complications of diabetes
- The latest information about diabetes medications and testing devices
- Updated diet and exercise plans
- Expanded coverage about type 2 diabetes in children and new findings about how diabetes affects the elderly
Diabetes For Dummies is for the millions of Diabetics (and their loved ones) throughout the United States who are in search of a resource to help them manage this disease.
|Genre||HEALTH & FITNESS / Diseases / Diabetes|
|Publisher Date||2012-09-11 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.3 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||Rubin, Alan L.|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.