Deadwood....purchased the complete series so my husband could watch it. 2 weekends, done. Most adictive. Hate that there was only three seasons. I woild reccomend to anyone. Of course you may be a little taken baci with the language, deal with it.
Have enjoyed this DVD. Just so u know that the language is very rough but right on for very entertaining, not completely done yet but am working my way through it and really am enjoying watching it.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Right on
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Perfect
I love the series, thanks o.co i can always depend on finding everything i need and want.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as describe.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. havent opened yet, but im sure it be ok
The first six CDs had multiple bad spots: extended stops, absent audio, pixel breakup - altogether an unsatisfactory experience. After that, however, this outSTANDing series showed at its best. I love the way language is used (except for perhaps the abundant f word), the acting, direction, and attention to all detail is superb. Background information, interviews with director and actors gives much insight. Not for those who want westerns washed of reality. If you are unacquainted with this series, it is WELL worth the price. BUT DO GET the guarantee.
DVD's arrived within a few days and were in excellent condition. Best price I could find anywhere! It's about 20-30$ cheaper here and it's the same exact set I found for sale in my local store. I just got into this show and it is awesome. The character dialogue and introduction of new characters and story lines each episode keep your attention 100% of the time. Be advised the language is VERY explicit as they say the "F" word just about every other word.