• D. Gray-man Volumes 1-7 have sold through over 85k units in the U.S. to date (BookScan).
• Serialized in Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan (ongoing).
• Each volume released reached Japan’s top ten in manga sales.
• Novels based on the manga released in Japan.
• Released quarterly.
Cursed teenage boy saves mankind one soul at a time. Set in a fictional 19th century England, D.Gray-man is the story of Allen Walker, a 15-year-old boy who roams the Earth in search of Innocence. Washed away to unknown parts of the world after The Great Flood, Innocence is the mysterious substance used to create weapons that obliterate demons known as akuma.
Hopelessly outnumbered by the Millennium Earl's forces, Lenalee, Lavi, and the rest of the survivors aboard Anita's ship face almost certain annihilation. Then, as if determined to make sure of it, the Noah enter the fray! But the harried agents of the Black Order refuse to throw in the towel, knowing this may be the last stand of the Exorcists. If any hope remains, it could reside with Allen Walker...but no one knows if they'll ever see him again!
Born in 1980, Shiga Prefecture native Katsura Hoshino's hit manga series D.Gray-man has been serialized in Weekly SHONEN JUMP since 2004. His first series, Continue, first appeared in WEEKLY SHONEN JUMP in 2003. He adores his cat Coro.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.