A great reference book, well illustrated and easy to understand. Product arrived promptly in excellent condition....
Crochet the Complete Guide (Hardcover)
It's amazing that a simple hook and yarn can yield such diverse results, from thick, cozy Afghans to delicate lace doilies. Crochet The Complete Guide contains everything you nee...
Jane Davis is an avid crafter with experience in a variety of crafts. She has written eight books with Krause on beading, knitting, crocheting and bead embroidery, in addition to six other books on similar subjects. She is an expert designer and creates well-written instructions, great illustrations and beautiful photography that appeal to crafters of all levels.
It's amazing that a simple hook and yarn can yield such diverse results, from thick, cozy Afghans to delicate lace doilies. Crochet The Complete Guide contains everything you need to get started or take your projects to the next level?from advice on selecting the best yarn types and colors for your projects, to easy-to-follow instructions for creating sophisticated edgings, lacework and three-dimensional textures, to multi-color effects, ruffles, flowers and much more!
- 150+ illustrated stitch patterns, from classic patterns to new and unusual designsarranged by type and style, and color-coded for easy browsing
- directions for a wide range of crochet styles, including Tunisian crochet, beaded crochet and CroKnit
- 7 timeless projects to make as shown, or customize by substituting pattern stitches found throughout the book
- a getting-started section that covers tools, materials and basic techniques
|Genre||CRAFTS & HOBBIES / Needlework / Crocheting|
|Publisher Date||2009-05-27 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Krause Pubns Inc|
|Unit weight||1.35 lb|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
A great reference book, well illustrated and easy to understand. Product arrived promptly in excellent condition.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.