THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the TOEFL with a full-length simulated TOEFL iBT test, an MP3 CD with accompanying audio sections, thorough reviews of core topics, and proven strategies for tackling tough questions.
The Princeton Review’s Cracking the TOEFL iBT brings you everything you need to
conquer the TOEFL exam. Inside, you’ll find comprehensive reviews of the test topics, proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, and all the practice you need to get the score you want.
Inside The Book: All the Practice and Strategies You Need
• 1 full-length simulated TOEFL iBT with accompanying audio sections on CD
• Expert subject reviews for core concepts
• Practice drills for the Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing sections
• Detailed answer explanations for the practice test and all drills
• Step-by-step strategies & techniques for every section of the exam
• Comprehensive grammar review to brush up on the basics
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.