If you need to know it, it's in this book. The experts at The Princeton Review offer the most complete and effective preparation for two important secondary school admissions exams, the SSAT (Secondary School Admission Test) and ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination). This edition of Cracking the SSAT & ISEE includes:
• Everything needed to master the Upper, Middle, and Lower Levels of the SSAT or ISEE
• 5 full-length practice tests (2 for SSAT and 3 for ISEE)
• A thorough review of the fundementals of the Math, Verbal, and Reading sections for both tests
• Our exclusive "Hit Parade" of the most frequently-appearing vocabulary words on the SSAT/ISEE, grouped in easy-to-memorize bunches
• Step-by-step strategies and avice for simplifying the Writing Sample, eliminating tricky Math answers, and analyzing difficult Reading Comprehension passages
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every level
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.