If you need to know it, it’s in this book. The tenth edition of The Princeton Review’s Cracking the NCLEX-RN with CD-ROM was written and reviewed by a team of clinical nurses and NCLEX-RN experts and includes:
• 8 full-length practice NCLEX-RN exams on CD-ROM to help you get familiar with the test
• In-depth review of pediatric and adult physiology, health promotion, maintaining an effective care environment, psychosocial integrity, and more
• Complete coverage of multiple-choice question types and alternate question formats
• Tons of in-chapter drills and sample questions to help you identify and overcome your problem areas
This product has not been released by the Publisher. Preorder today, and we will ship it to you upon its release. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.