If you need to know it, it's in this book. Cracking the AP U.S. History, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• In-depth history review of key and terms and concepts organized by time period, including the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the creation of government and early democracy, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Machine Age, the early twentieth century, post-World War America, and more
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• Detailed coverage of both essay types—DBQ (document-based questions) and free-response questions
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.