Your top resource for ACT prep! The 2013 edition of Cracking the ACT has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations—2 in the book and 1 online
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice
The Princeton Review (PrincetonReview.com) is a privately held education services company headquartered in Framingham, MA. The company has long been a leader in helping students achieve their education and career goals through its test preparation services, tutoring and admissions resources, online courses, and more than 150 print and digital books published by Random House. The Princeton Review delivers its programs via a network of more than 5,000 teachers and tutors in the United States, Canada, and international franchises. The company also partners with schools and guidance counselors worldwide to provide students with college readiness, test preparation and career planning services.