Cooking Light Chill: Smoothies, Slushes, Shakes, Juices, Drinks & Ices (Paperback)
Whether you're looking for the ultimate healthy smoothie, a quick on-the-go breakfast, or a delicious snack or dessert, you'll find something to suit your tastes among the more than 125 recipes in this book. Reliable, test-kitchen-rated recipes usi...
Whether you're looking for the ultimate healthy smoothie, a quick on-the-go breakfast, or a delicious snack or dessert, you'll find something to suit your tastes among the more than 125 recipes in this book. Reliable, test-kitchen-rated recipes using easy-to-find ingredients, tips on equipment, and step-by-step techniques for creating a variety of healthy smoothies, slushes, juices, and ices that don't sacrifice flavor or texture.
- Cooking Light Chill is a playful book full of smoothies and juices, lighter slushes, and cool ices packed with fresh fruits and vegetables, nuts, low-fat dairy and utilizing natural sweeteners.
- Healthy cool treats that are indeed healthy. Example: Smoothie King's Shape Up Strawberry Smoothie packs in 964 calories, 13 grams of saturated fat, and 125 grams of sugar. Cooking Light's version: 200 calories, 2 grams of saturated fat, and less than 25 grams of sugar from naturally occurring sources like fruit, low-fat dairy, and honey.
- "To Your Health" tips that share the health-boosting science behind the flavor and Tasty Twist boxes that offer suggestions for varying the flavors.
- When it comes to fruits and vegetables, volume is a good thing, but getting in all the vegetables and fruits you need each day can be challenging. Cooking Light Chill offers a fun and varied way to help readers meet their "eat more fruits and vegetables" goal.
- Recipes in Cooking Light Chill support a healthy lifestyle-smoothies can be a quick and refreshing meal (such as Cooking Light's Banana Breakfast Smoothie, full of the protein you need to power your morning). Fresh juices celebrate seasonal fruits and vegetables, are a great pick-me-up after a workout, and give parents options for giving children juice while controlling sugar.
- Every recipe is professionally developed and rated in our Test Kitchen, and meets Cooking Light's nutritional standards.
|Genre||COOKING / Beverages / General|
|Publisher Date||2013-05-14 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||1.1 lb|
|Subtitle||Smoothies, Slushes, Shakes, Juices, Drinks & Ices|
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.