Conversational French (CD-Audio)
French is an official language in 44 countries. It is spoken by 55 million people in France, 3 million in Belgium, 1.5 million in Switzerland, 6.5 million in Canada, and 5 million in former French + Belgian colonies. It is also an official language...
ITEM#: 3676361French is an official language in 44 countries. It is spoken by 55 million people in France, 3 million in Belgium, 1.5 million in Switzerland, 6.5 million in Canada, and 5 million in former French + Belgian colonies. It is also an official language of the U.N.
- Sixteen 30-minute lessons of spoken French language instruction. These sixteen lessons are the same as the first sixteen lesson of Pimsleur's 30-Unit Comprehensive Program.
- Each lesson includes an introductory conversation, and new vocabulary and structures and includes practice for vocabulary introduced in previous lessons.
- Essential grammar and vocabulary. Topics include: greetings, numbers, meals, shopping, telling time, scheduling activities, and asking and giving directions.
- No mindless repetition! Converse with native speakers in natural (and useful!) conversations.
- Easy, fast, fun and effective language acquisition.
- Completely Audio - anytime, anywhere. No computer necessary! Unlike expensive software programs which tie learners to a computer, Pimsleur courses are available in CD or mp3 format to meet your needs.
|Genre||FOREIGN LANGUAGE STUDY / French|
|Publisher Date||2005-10-03 00:00:00.0|
|Publisher||Pimsleur Intl Inc|
|Unit weight||0.85 lb|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I previewed this learning system at our library first. We liked how it taught/introduced the language. Great for grown ups and kids! Came in compact travel case great for storage! Very happy!Read More
This CD was easy to follow and use while in the car or at home. It does help a little bit and will give you some of the tools needed to get you on your way while in a french speaking area. I would definitely recommend it for beginners.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.