Arguing that successful candidates run two campaigns-one for votes, the other for resources, Herrnson uses campaign finance data, original survey research, and hundreds of interviews to look at how this dual strategy affects the electoral system.
New coverage includes:
• cases studies from the 2010 elections;
• the impact of the Tea Party on fundraising and election outcomes;
• the effect of the Citizens United and other recent cases on corporate, trade association, and labor union spending;
• untangling the web of PACs, Super PACs, 527s, and 501(C)s and their fundraising and spending advantages;
• the pervasive use of social media and Internet campaigns to raise money, communicate with voters, and recruit volunteers.
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.