CompTIA Authorized, fully updated Study Guide for the leading IT certification: CompTIA A+
Quentin Docter, A+, MCSE, CNE, CCNA, SCSA, is an IT consultant and has over 17 years of IT experience.
Emmett Dulaney, A+, Network+, Security+, MCT, is an assistant professor at Anderson University. He has written several certification books, and is coauthor of Sybex's leading certification title: CompTIA Security+ Study Guide. He is also a well-known columnist for CertCities.com.
Toby Skandier, A+, Network+, i-Net+, Server+, is founder of Talskan Technologies, LLC, a technical education provider in North Carolina. All three authors coauthored the previous edition of the CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide.
CompTIA A+ is the de facto certification for IT technicians. Some vendors even require employees to achieve certification as part of their job training. This book prepares you for both required exams: 220-801 and 220-802. Totally updated to cover the 2012 exams, this popular prep guide covers all the exam objectives. Readers will also have access to additional study tools, including the Sybex Test Engine with bonus practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of important terms in searchable PDF form.
- Includes a coupon for 10% Off CompTIA Certification Exams
- A complete study guide to both exams required for CompTIA A+ certification, the standard certification for software and hardware vendors and major technology companies
- Covers personal computer components, laptops and portable devices, operating systems (including mobile), printers and scanners, networks, security, safety and environmental issues, communication, and professionalism
- Provides clear and concise information on crucial hardware and operating system maintenance and troubleshooting topics
- Offers practical examples, real-world insights, exam highlights, and end-of-chapter reviews
CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide prepares the diligent student to pass both parts of the A+ exam with confidence.