The Civil Engineering Reference Manual provides a comprehensive review of all five NCEES Civil PE exam content areas: construction, geotechnical, structural, transportation, and water resources and environmental engineering.
Over 500 example problems not only demonstrate how to apply important concepts and equations, they also include step-by-step solutions that show you the most efficient methods to use when solving exam problems.
With more than 100 appendices from references and exam-adopted design standards it?s possible to solve many exam problems using only the Civil Engineering Reference Manual.
Features of the Civil Engineering Reference Manual
- More than 500 example problems
- Over 400 defined engineering terms
- References to over 3,300 equations, 760 figures, and 500 tables
- Index includes cross-topic concepts
- Example problems use both SI and U.S. Customary units
- Consistent nomenclature in each chapter
- Coverage of both theory and practical applications
- Easy-to-read explanations
- Easy-to-use index and full glossary
Exam Topics Covered (used in main pro...