1. People turn to Chicken Soup at stressful times in their lives. Last general CS cancer book sold 700,000 copies and is twelve years old, so time for new one
2. David Tabatsky was Consulting Editor for the very successful Marlo Thomas book, The Right Words at the Right Times 2
3. After the full length Chicken Soup book (101 stories) is bound in a free memoir from a cancer patient with intimate details of her disease and powerful advice and wisdom
4. Book includes resources section as well, with helpful medical and support resources for patients and families
A support group you can hold in your hand, this loving and inspirational collection of intimate stories,by cancer patients and their loved ones, medical professionals, clergy and friends, is a must-read for anyone affected by cancer. Writers shsre all their experiences-from the diagnosis, to breaking the news to loved ones, to discussing the effect on home, school and work, from securing a medical team to living through an ever changing self-image, from the embarrassment of losing hair to discovering a new spirituality.
A bonus book, a no-holds-barred memoir by cancer patient Elizabeth Bayer,is bound into this volume, after the full-length Chicken Soup for the Soul book.
Chicken Soup for the Soul is revitalized,with up-to-date content and fresh new look on its fifteenth anniversary. Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen are co-founders of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
David Tabatsky is a well-regarded author of insprational and cancer books, as wel as a playwright,
journalist, and professor of writing.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.