Doctor, What Do I Eat for That–and How Do I Make It Taste Really Good?
Respected physician and trained chef Dr. John La Puma answers those questions and more in this revolutionary book. In it, he offers you “culinary medicine” the art of cooking blended with the science of medicine. The result? Restaurant-quality recipes, foods, and meals that can reverse the process of disease.
Use ChefMD’s Big Book of Culinary Medicine to:
• Discover what and how to eat for forty health conditions–from ADD and Alzheimer’s to rheumatoid arthritis and ulcers
• Build a “culinary medicine chest” with fifty amazing foods that prevent or control common health conditions
• Conquer fatigue, supercharge your immune system, and look and feel younger
• Get the most nutrition from the foods you eat
• Find the ChefMD Essentials–thirty-six healthful and flavorful brand-name foods in boxes, bags, and cans
• Fall in love with food again with fifty easy ChefMD recipes–guilt free!
Eat and cook the ChefMD way and discover just how easy, simple, and delicious a healthy life can be.
JOHN LA PUMA, M.D., is the New York Times bestselling coauthor of The RealAge Diet and Cooking the RealAge Way, the host of ChefMD on television, and the director of the Santa Barbara Institute for Medical Nutrition and Healthy Weight in Santa Barbara, California.
REBECCA POWELL MARX is a writer and television producer and a 2007 and 2008 International Health and Media FREDDIE award winner.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.