Using the science of sound healing for higher consciousness, stronger relationships, planetary oneness, and physical and emotional healing
• Offers exercises with breath, tone, sacred vowel sounds, and the chanted Bija Mantras to activate and balance the chakras for greater health and harmony
• Shows how to practice sound healing individually or with a partner to enhance communication, reduce stress, and create inner balance and peace
• Includes a 60-minute CD of the sounds, mantras, and vocal exercises in the book for beginning a personal or partnered healing sound practice
• Previous edition won the Best Book in Alternative Health Award from the Coalition of Visionary Resources
As both ancient spiritual masters and modern quantum physicists acknowledge, the universe is vibration. Through sound and its ability to communicate with our chakras and subtle body, we can tap into the vibration of the universe for greater harmony and stronger relationships; physical, emotional, and spiritual healing; expanded consciousness; and planetary oneness.
In this step-by-step guide, sound healing pioneer Jonathan Goldman and his wife, holistic psychotherapist Andi Goldman, reveal specific ways the voice can resonate the physical and subtle bodies, including 7 powerful chanted Bija Mantras and sacred vowel sounds to balance and align the chakras. Providing exercises with breath, tone, mantras, and seed sounds, the authors show how to practice sound healing either individually or with a partner to strengthen relationships, reach deeper emotional levels, enhance communication, reduce stress, achieve inner balance, and create harmony with those around you as well as the whole planet. The accompanying 60-minute CD offers correct pronunciation and examples of the Bija Mantras, sacred vowels, seed sounds, and vocal exercises in the book as well as recordings of Pythagorean tuning forks, c...
Jonathan Goldman, M.A., is an award-winning musician, composer, writer, teacher, and chant master. An authority on sound healing and a pioneer in the field of harmonics, he is the author of several books, including Healing Sounds, and the founder and director of the Sound Healers Association. Andi Goldman, M.A., L.P.C., is a licensed psychotherapist, specializing in holistic counseling and sound therapy, the director of the Healing Sounds Seminars, and co-director of the Sound Healers Association. The authors live in Boulder, Colorado.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.