Very handy to have around for the gardeners who are tight on space in their gardens. Overall it's a good book. Lots of information to have and refer back to. Some of the layout bothers me, and there is a huge 2 page section with lots of nice information on peppers - however no companions?! I'm not sure if they got too busy going into details about hot peppers vs sweet they forgot the reason for the book? So that was a big let down also. The book is grouped by veggies, herbs, flowers, etc so in theory you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for, though it didn't always seem to work that way for me. Even knowing what I know about it, I would still buy it again.
Great book on companion planting, great small reference book, Good information.
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? fine
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great
so much better the the previous experience! great job !
- How did the image on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. perfect
This book is great. I love the idea of companion planting. This book makes it really simple to understand. A must have for any gardener.
- Did the image onsite match the product? yes
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent
I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS BOOK FOR A LONG TIME! I ONLY RECENTLY GOT A COMPUTER AND FINALLY FOUND IT HERE. I WAS SO EXCITED! THIS IS A BOOK ABOUT COMPANION PLANTING OF VEGGIES, THAT IS WHAT VEGGIES TO PLANT BY EACH OTHER FOR MAXIMUM GROWTH. THE AUTHOR DIED SOME TIME AGO, BUT WAS AN AVID GARDENER AND VERY RESPECTED FOR HER KNOWLEDGE. I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER OF HER BOOKS CALLED, GARLIC LOVES ROSES.