Canon EOS Rebel T3i / 600D for Dummies (Paperback)
A full-color guide to Canon's exciting new dSLR camera
Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simply a new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D has countless capabilities and you'll want to understand them a...
ITEM#: 13484922A full-color guide to Canon's exciting new dSLR camera
Whether it's your first dSLR, your first Canon camera, or simply a new tool for your photography, your Canon Rebel T3i/600D has countless capabilities and you'll want to understand them all. This book covers all the dials, menus, and controls, showing you how to use each one. It explains how to change and use various lenses and offers advice on exposure, focus, printing, using flash, sharing photos online, and much more, all with plenty of full-color examples to show what you can achieve.
- Canon's popular T3i/600D offers a vast array of options for the new dSLR photographer; this book guides you through all the settings, dials, and menus
- Explains how to use Live View mode and record, edit, and play back video
- Provides tips and advice on working with exposure, manipulating focus and color, switching from auto to manual controls, and using lighting creatively
- Shows how to get photos from the camera to the computer, then edit and manage them using different software packages
- Illustrated with full-color photos from the author, showing what you can achieve
This fun and friendly book helps you to quickly and confidently take advantage of the many creative possibilities offered by your new Canon camera.
|Author||King, Julie Adair|
|Genre||PHOTOGRAPHY / Techniques / Equipment|
|Publisher Date||2011-05-31 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||2.0 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
The book itself is very good. At the time of the order, there was only "1 left". The book arrive looking all beat up. Disappointing for a "new" book. Figured it was the only one left. Soon after there were other copies. Don't understand why the condition of the book was so poor. And if that wasn't bad enough, found it cheaper elsewhere.Read More
Will take me awhile to read the entire book, but what I've read so far has been very helpful.Read More
This is a great book especially for the beginner. It is also great for anyone else with a T3iRead More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.