This product is great. I learned information about my camera as soon as I opened the book. Very informative!!!!!...
Canon EOS Rebel T3 / 1100D For Dummies (Paperback)
The perfect guide to get you up and running with your new Canon dSLR camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D is a popular dSLR camera for those moving up from point-and-shoot for the first time. This full-color guide explains all the buttons, dial...
ITEM#: 13540960The perfect guide to get you up and running with your new Canon dSLR camera
The Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D is a popular dSLR camera for those moving up from point-and-shoot for the first time. This full-color guide explains all the buttons, dials, and menus, helping you understand your camera and start using all its features. Plenty of colorful photos from the author's portfolio illustrate what you can achieve. The book covers shooting in auto mode, using the onboard controls, working with Live View, and managing exposure, focus, color, and lighting. It also addresses specific shooting situations, how to get your images from the camera to the computer, and tips on editing and sharing your photos.
- Canon's Rebel T3/1100D is a popular starter camera for those moving from point-and-shoot to SLR; this book helps dSLR newcomers understand and use all the controls
- Covers using all the dials, menus, and modes; working with Live View and playback; dialing in exposure and managing lighting; and shooting in auto mode
- Explains how to get the best images in various situations
- Addresses how to get images from the camera to the computer, editing techniques, and how to print photos or post them online
- Full-color photos from the author's collection show what you can achieve
Anyone moving up to dSLR photography with the Canon T3/1100D will gain skill and confidence from this easy-to-follow guide.
|Genre||PHOTOGRAPHY / Techniques / Equipment|
|Publisher Date||2011-08-16 00:00:00.0|
|Unit weight||2.0 lb|
|Series Name||For Dummies|
|Authors||King, Julie Adair|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
This product is great. I learned information about my camera as soon as I opened the book. Very informative!!!!!Read More
this book goes everywhere my camera goes!!! lol it is filled with so much informationRead More
Book seems to be right on target. It is a lot to absorb so don't expect it to be a miracle worker. Using the book and camera together often will lead to a better understanding.Read More
Questions & Answers
Shipping & Returns
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.