How sweet it is! More than 100 recipes plus terrific tips and tricks
Explore the art of cooking candy and create sweet masterpieces!
If you want to concoct irresistible treats for your friends and family, this book gets you cooking! You'll discover proper techniques and use them to create incredible candies. Recipes range from fondues to fondants, simple meltaways to decadent truffles, fun kids' treats to cream-filled delicacies. Indulge!
Discover how to
* Choose the proper utensils and ingredients
* Melt, temper, and mold chocolate
* Fine-tune your skills with professional secrets
* Create special holiday treats
* Bag, box, or wrap candies for gifts
David Jones has been making candies for more than 30 years. He owns Hansel & Gretel Candy Kitchen in Helen, Georgia.
This item will be delivered to you via USPS Trackable Media Mail or UPS Mail Innovations and will take from 2 days to 3 weeks from the time the item leaves our warehouse. *
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.